Elevating Artistic, Clinical And Business Applications In Aesthetic Injectable Training.
OUR NEXT BOTOX AND DERMAL FILLER TRAINING WILL BE HELD IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER ON
Friday January 24 thru Saturday January 25, 2020
“ The aesthetic course at Sereno was a very high yield course. In two jam packed days full of lectures, simulations, and live models, I learnt enough that I felt comfortable starting Botox and Fillers on my own right after the course. The course also included learning the business and financial side of aesthetics which I found to be very helpful and relevant. Margo, Sandra and the rest of the team were wonderful and so supportive and helped me start up my practice even after the course was over. I am so grateful. “
“This was an extremely useful course in Basic Aesthetic Injectables. The teachers gave a lot of personal attention to every student and there were a lot of opportunities for practical injection practice. There was also a very comprehensive review of theoretical knowledge provided and we also learned a lot about business advice and what products to use. This course will definitely prepare you well if you want to start a business in aesthetic injectables immediately – a very solid background for further development. I highly recommend this course.”Dr Victoria Dmeitre
“I would definitely recommend this course to any medical professional who is looking for a great quality, fun, basic training course in aesthetic injecting. Thanks for the EXCELLENT course.”Dr Banefsheh Peyvandi
“The best part for me was being able to ask lots of questions without feeling silly or stupid and getting the time to do that. I did not feel rushed. The sample model clients and injecting was great – lots of hands on, individual one on one time with Instructors. I really loved the one on one ratio of teacher: student and felt like I got a great chance to practise and prepare on models. I am ready and prepared to start seeing patients on my own.”Dr Fariba Radmard MD, CCFP, MPH
“Thanks for the dedication and the course. It was very hands on with good encouragement. Very informative and good food.”Dr Jean Paul Kabongo MD
“The best part for me was being able to ask lots of questions without feeling silly or stupid and getting the time to do that. I did not feel rushed. The sample model clients and injecting was great – lots of hands on, individual one on one time with Instructors. I really loved the one on one ratio of teacher: student and felt like I got a great chance to practice and prepare on models. I am ready and prepared to start seeing patients on my own.”
“Margo and the Sereno Family were great Facilitators and made me feel welcome and taken care of. The one to one instruction and one to one patient interaction were a great benefit. I feel confident and prepared moving forward.”
T Lam, RN
“Thanks for the great training! I really enjoyed the hands on training with model patients. I really enjoyed Margo and Dr Brits hands on training while I worked with models. Overall – great course! ?”
M. Sidhu, RN NP
“Thank you for an enjoyable introduction to Botox and Fillers. I am less intimidated by injections now. This is a great spring board for diving into the world of Cosmetic Medicine. Very complete and lots of hands on experience.”
E. Booth, MD
Send us an email.
What Makes Us Unique
- We offer the most comprehensive injection training program available with a focus on artistic and business applications as well as clinical injection techniques, so that you can launch your aesthetic success with ease immediately after your training.
- Student to Trainer Ratio is 1:1 There is a MAX of two students per class with two trainers – one MD and one RN. Two sets of eyes and perspectives are better than one!!
- Models are booked in for you as your own patients ( with Supervision) so that you can practise the full process of aesthetic care hands on start to finish – including assessment, consultation, medical history, room/supply set up, planning, injecting, sales, post care instruction and proper documentation.
- Emphasis on safety and Industry standards of practise so that you feel confident in what you can and cannot do to keep you and your patients protected.
- Flexible course options choose a group, standardized workshop at our pre determined times or customize your own one on one training to meet your specific learning needs and availability.
- For an additional charge we can support additional course dates that work for you.